Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2 months til the wedding!

My middlest baby will be married in 2 months.  They've been living together for a few years now, but somehow it seems it will be more special, even more wonderful when they say 'I do'.  It's a weird year for me - both sets of  parents of the couple are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversaries, my sis turns 40, and I turn 50.  My eldest daughter will be moving farther away, my boy will likely be moving to Edmonton, and we may be moving to Calgary.  I will have to guard against stress related illness: *makes note to increase parsley and kale, raisins and molasses intake*.   There is only one way to combat stress; I suspect it is by joyful celebration of all the changes, most of which are not really changes per se, but changes in scenery as we float down life's river.

No comments:

Post a Comment