Thursday, January 19, 2012

Eating for Energy- progress

So I started Eating for Energy by Yuri Elkaim back in November, and I thought I would give you an update: I am learning what to eat without actually looking at the menu and recipes! Isn't that great?  It's like when you progress from looking at keys to free typing!  I now remember to soak and sprout beans and nuts. It's fun! It's like going to a spa for all your meals.. too bad there is no masseuse in the package (sad face!).

[Christmas was an ode to shortbread cookies and fruitcake... but I didn't gain weight, I just didn't lose any.]

I lost about 10 pounds right away, and have sort of levelled off. But I expect more to come off as the weeks go by.  It was the Christmas break that caused the levelling off, so it should be better now that the sweets are gone.

I have also been able to keep my nails neat and unbitten. Only took 49 years.  It's all progress.

What have you made progress on?

No comments:

Post a Comment