Thursday, October 27, 2011

No Nano for Nan

It turns out that I will NOT be nano-ing this year, despite the lead up and hype... sorry fans.


After putting my family through this torture for 3 of the last 4 years, I will spend this year editing at least 1, and possibly all 3, of my previous manuscripts - for which my darlings were forced to suffer through Novembers of no supper, laundry, housework, contact, interaction, well - you get the picture.


If there's no follow-through, then why spend the time in the first place? It's time to get those manuscripts into an actionable state, and get some queries out! After all, I've been learning a lot about the technical parts of writing in the last few years.  I have grown as an author and a person. It's time to light the kindling and get to work!


I will NOT be adding to my pile of unfinished projects. :)  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment