Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No Wonder People Elope and other wedding woes

If I actually list all the stupid micro-drama incidents that have happened in the last two weeks, you would cry. You would, because it's ludicrous the kinds of weird things that wind us up. Apparently being a complex individual leaves us wide open for emotional pitfalls etc. Who knew? I got married 29 years ago and had forgotten.

Hopefully I will find a tactful, gentle way to tell my bestest buddy since we were 10 years old that she isn't invited even though she volunteered to do hair and makeup. *sad face*

Hopefully the groom's family will not all stop speaking to each other.

Hopefully any tactless blunders I have made/ continue to make will be forgiven.

*LE SIGH*

Thank God that He forgives us, not because we deserve it, but because of what Jesus has done at the Cross.
*trying to remember that patience is a virtue*

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wedding drama. I so don't envy you. Just remember, you can't please everyone.

    ReplyDelete